- Compact design
- Breakthrough in LED print head technology for high-resolution, high-quality images
- Compact and versatile finishing capabilities
- Intuitive, easy-to-use colour user interface
- Direct printing from and scanning to USB (Optional)
- Create searchable PDF’s on the fly (Optional)
- eMeter – Automatic meter reading is available on this device
- EA-Eco toner – Fusing temperature of the EA-Eco toner is more than 20°C lower than that of conventional toners, cutting power used by around 15%.
- LED Scanning – by using the LED (light emitting diode) as the light source for image scanning. This enables brightness that is 1.5 times greater than xenon lamps used in conventional devices and reduces the power consumption by 70%
- LED Printhead – Fuji Xerox has developed a high-precision, LED print head technology “DELCIS” (Digitally Enhanced Lighting Control Imaging System) that achieves an output resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi that is equivalent or even superior to that produced by a conventional laser raster output scanner (ROS) system.
- Induction Heating Fusing Technology – With this new technology, the fusing unit does not require pre-heating and doesn’t consume power when the machine is in standby mode.
- Biomass plastic, comprising more than 30% of plant-derived constituent (corn), is used in specific device parts.
Copy / Print / Scan / optional Fax
10 secs First page
45ppm Mono Print
1200 x 1200 dpi Print
(Standard) 60 to 120, (Bypass Tray) 60 to 199g/Sq m
Automatic Document Feeder
Copy Speed 52ppm
Copy Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Scan 600dpi Scan
Scanner Scaling Grayscale 256
Scanner Type Flatbed ADF
Interface Type(s) USB & Network
Network Interface 10/100/1000 BaseTX Network
USB Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Processor 667MHz Processor
Memory (Maximum) 512MB RAM; 3GB eMMC RAM
Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
Paper Trays 1 – optional extra trays
Paper Handling Input 1 530 sheet Paper Tray
Paper Handling Input 2 100 sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Paper Handling Input 3/4 50 Sheet RADF
Additional Paper Tray Optional
Can i print wifi to this printer?
No. however if your modem/router is wifi you simple connect the printer to the router and it will print wifi. there is also a wifi adaptor available for not much extra.